Ridgecrest Conference Center
Driving: Ridgecrest is located about 12 miles east of Asheville off of Interstate 40.
Address: 1 Tupper Road, Black Mountain, NC 28711.
1. From Interstate 40, take Exit 66 (Ridgecrest).
2. Turn left (if traveling east) or right (if traveling west) onto Dunsmore Avenue .2 mi
3. Turn right onto Old U.S. 70 1 mi
4. Ridgecrest is on the Left
*Please note: Physical address does not work in most GPS systems and mapping programs, please use the turn by turn directions provided above. The GPS Coordinates of Ridgecrest are 35 degrees 37' 16.36" N. by 82 degrees 16'38.03" W.
- Ridgecrest is approximately 31 miles from Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- Ridgecrest is approximately 82.4 miles from Greenville/Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
- Ridgecrest is approximately 107 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
Uber: Please note that while most Uber drivers will drop you off at Ridgecrest Conference Center, they will not pick you up from the Conference Center.
Shuttle at Asheville Regional Airport: Wally's Asheville Transportation Service provides group shuttle pricing for Ridgecrest's Guests in Cars or Vans. The one way, per person cost (in the same van) to or from the Asheville Regional Airport is below:
1 Person - $55.00 2 People - $30.00 3 people - $25.00
4 people - $20.00 5 People - $20.00 6 people - $20.00 7 people - $15.00
If a group is scheduling flights, the transportation company will require a list or individual's flight arrival times for arrival day and departure times for the guest's last day. They can bill the group or guests can pay individually. An individual form can be provided by Wally's Asheville Transportation Service for the Group's Event Planner to send to guests electronically. Reservation and payment should be made directly to the Transportation Company.
Contact for Wally's - Asheville Transportation Service:
Phone: 828-707-5792 - Reservations
Payment Methods - All Credit Cards or cash